What we offer
S-Baltic LV offers all legal services related to immigration and residency in Latvia and other EU countries. We help foreigners to get legal rights to reside in the country for the specific period of time based on the immigration visa.
You must have valid health insurance policy before applying for residence permit. We work with our client to develop and implement the perfect plan following all legal procedures that will help to get the applicable status. We are always ready to deliver all required legal and other services essential for making you able to stay Europe.
Our services include:
- Immigration to Latvia
- Immigration to EU states
- Immigration to other Countries
- Temporary Residency Permit (TRP)
- Permanent Residency Permit (PRP)
- Visa Applications
- Legalization of Documents
- Immigration Legal Support
- Immigration Consultancy
- Real Estate Advice
- Investment Advice
- Company Establishment
We help you to get the exact evaluation based on your needs, investment, documents and the required legal procedures. You just need to fill the form with accurate information and send to us. All information will be kept confidential and will not be shared by any third party.
The application procedure varies with different immigration options. Depending on your information, we will help you by providing the precise service with high proficiency and efficiency. Just let us know what exact you are looking for. No hidden cost is included in our payment.
Documents for Residence Permit
The basic documents you will need for residence permit in Latvia are as follows:
- Application form (to be reviewed by us prior submitting to the authorities)
- Photo (to be attached with application form)
- Police Certificate to verify that applicant has no criminal record
- Residential Address Proof in Latvia
- Bank Letter to confirm the sufficient amount in bank account for accommodation in Latvia
- Investment Proof by the investor
- Notarized copy of Marriage Certificate
- Notarized copy of Birth Certificate
- Payment of State Fee Proof for Residence Permit (to be paid at the Latvia Embassy or by Bank Card at the migration office). The State fees are:
- EUR 142,29 (documents reviewed by migration office in 30 days)
- EUR 284,57 (documents reviewed by migration office in 10 working days)
- EUR 426,86 (documents reviewed by migration office in 5 working days)
When you are receiving Residence Permit – ID card, you need to present
- Health insurance policy
- Non-tuberculosis certificate from Latvian medical institution
We work closely with you to accomplish your permit process successfully. Fulfilling our client’s needs is our priority.
Please contact us with all required information and your requirements.